February Focus – Exercise!
Sponsored by Cayuga Ski & Cyclery
Cayuga Ski & Cyclery was established in 1999 and is locally owned and operated. They sell and service bikes, cross-country and downhill skis and accessories.
CRC CARES ABOUT EXERCISE AND WELLNESS
Research on the benefits of exercise continues to mount for improving health and for impact on cancer survival. CRC is offering 2 new Wellness/Exercise Classes for people affected by cancer and their caregivers. It made perfect sense for our neighbors at Cayuga Ski & Cyclery to Sponsor the month of February since skiing & biking are two great ways to exercise!
TWO NEW CLASSES (at the Just Be Cause Center, 1013 W. State St., Ithaca.)
All abilities welcome, free of charge, and no experience or registration required!
1. Lee Ginenthal’s Unconventional Training and Strengthening (starting February 3rd):
- Mondays, 12:00-1:00pm (Open to Men & Women)
- Mondays, 5:15 – 6:15pm (Men ONLY) Class is offered on a drop-in basis, however regular attendance is strongly encouraged to reap the benefits. For more information, contact Lee at email@example.com
2. Annie Stiver’s Yoga Class (February 7 through May 15):
- Fridays 12-1:00pm Gentle, slow-flowing yoga, restorative poses, focus on breathing, meditation, and movement. For more information, contact Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON-GOING: Nick Boyar’s Yoga Class Tuesday’s 9:30-11:00am at Island Fitness.
CLASSES AVAILABLE IN THE COMMUNITY (click on links for more information):
- Water Exercise Class – (Session #3) Saturdays, Feb 15, 22, 29, March 7, 14, 21
- Tai Chi Class – Taoist Tai Chi Society offers classes in Ithaca, Danby, Varna and Trumansburg.
(Vouchers available from CRC, contact Monica 607-277-0960.)
#wellness #exercise #yoga #fitness #cancer #cayugaskiandcyclery #cancerresourcecenter #crc #crcfl
Here are the 9 top reasons why Cayuga Ski & Cyclery is the best place to shop:
1. They have the right bike for you.
2. Comfort and safety are built into every bike they sell.
3. All their new bikes are assembled by professional bicycle mechanics.
4. They allow test rides, the best way to select a new machine.
5. Their experienced staff is happy to offer all the free cycling advice you need.
6. Every new bike comes with a free tune-up.
7. All their bikes are guaranteed.
8. Their bikes offer the highest quality, longest life and best resale value.
9. They carry all the best accessories to go with your new bike
Cayuga Ski & Cyclery
624 West State Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
Phone: (607) 277-6821
Fax: (607) 277-4213