Join us for the next virtual Black Town Hall Meeting to honor Black bodies through preventative healthcare. We will discuss Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer specifically within Black communities and existing barriers to preventative care.
Southside Community Center in collaboration with the Ithaca Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and the Cancer Resource Center.
Hosted by Dr. Nia Nunn.
Panelists will include:
– Mrs. Denise Lee: representing Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
– Kim Pugliese: Executive Director of the Cancer Resource Center
– Dr. Tran Tu Huynh: Oncology Specialist & Breast Cancer Surgeon, CMC
– Dr. John Clarke: Director Occupational Medicine, Cornell
– Herb Alexander: Chief Diversity Officer, CMC
– Cal Walker: Cancer Survivor
– Rich Murray: Prostate Cancer Survivor
– Dr. Sharon Bryant: Breast Cancer Survivor, & Associate Professor and Dean of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences Binghamton University
– Glen Wilock: Assistant Professor of Health Administration, Roberts Wesleyan College